Sunday, 5 February 2012

Week Four: AvidReader

Hey Everyone,

@LeedsBookClub here, somewhat  terrified at having to follow such class acts!

Originally from Ireland, I love living in Leeds, having invaded these fair shores to attend university. Two degrees and ten years later, I consider myself a voluntary Yorkshire woman at this point.
Without the accent.
Obviously.

A bookphile; I run 4 book clubs across Leeds (with a related blog and podcast at www.leedsbookclub.com). What can i say? I like to keep busy!

Additionally, I plan on being a regular contributor to #LeedsPlaylist - run by bookclub member extraordinaire @Wandapops!

I'm also a co-host of Culturally Fixated  - a podcast about tv, films and music. Mostly I delight in cramming in totally necessary references to my other big obsession - the works of Joss Whedon. Oh the squee-ing in my house when I realized he was adapting the Shakespeare play 'Much Ado About Nothing'. To be heard to be believed!

In my spare time I dream of having actual spare time.


Nx

No comments:

Post a Comment