Sunday, 26 February 2012

Week Seven: Georgia

My name is Georgia and I'm a freelance creative living in Leeds.
I live in Leeds city centre and as a freelance have a lot of travelling to do!
Luckily though it means I have the chance to go meet loads of interesting people, go to lots of interesting places and share my experiences on along the way!
I'm really interested in the culture of Leeds and getting people together as a community through digital means.
My week wont just be about work though, you will hear about how fun it is to play in Leeds too!
My social calendar is pretty up in the air so you could be hearing about anything, as in my opinion, the most fun things are off the cuff anyway!
Really looking forward to the project and hope you're looking forward to hearing about my week in control of People of Leeds!

No comments:

Post a Comment