Sunday, 25 March 2012

Week Eleven: Kelly


I'm Kelly (or @pinkyvonne) and although I was born in South Africa I was bred here in Leeds. My family is steeped in Leeds history and I am full of anecdotes which I hope you will find fun and interesting! Here’s some facts about me:
  • I am enthusiastic about everything.
  • I currently work in research for the government
  • I'm a big fan of bullet point lists.
  • I say yes to doing stuff before fully understanding what it is.
  • I laugh. A lot. Especially at animals in clothing.
  • I have a terrible memory except for stuff useful only in a pub quiz situation.
  • I have a huge appetite for all culture-highbrow/lowbrow/nobrow.
  • I particularly love films, so much so I studied them at university.
  • I have versatile hair.
Come take my hand and I'll show you round my version of this ace city…

1 comment:

  1. Haha - I read that as "...a big fan of bullet proof vests"

    ReplyDelete