Sunday, 1 April 2012

Week Twelve: Jennie

My name is Jennie and I am a twitter addict.  There, I said it (first step to recovery apparently). 

I live just on the outskirts of the city centre which means I can get out to the bars and restaurants and shops far too frequently!  I’ve been living in my little flat 18 months and although I’ve lived in Leeds for nearly six years, I’m still finding lots of new things to see and do.

Although I live in Leeds I actually work in Bradford in a marketing department so during my week you’ll get to join me for the highs and lows of public transport and Leeds train station (where I seem to spend far too much time), the odd marketing related tweet and a few tweets about the charity I volunteer for. At the end of the week I’ll hopefully be tweeting from the legendary Courtyard Party which is held on each of the bank holiday weekends through the summer.  I might even have chance to go the museum or the art gallery or Roundhay Park or Tropical World or the Armouries or Kirkstall Abbey or ......... See, told you there was lots to see and do!

No comments:

Post a Comment