Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Week 22: Elly

Apologies for the delay in Elly's details - she was a last minute stand in for another curator, and so didn't get any time to prepare!

I am a full time writer and content creator at a digital marketing agency in Leeds, as well as a freelance writer, fashion/culture blogger, and general nosy parker. I like getting involved with everything and anything in Leeds, including events, pubs, talks, workshops, debates and anything I can get my hands on. I've written for Culture Vulture, Leeds Guide and Guardian Leeds, as well as being a regular contributor to Beyond Guardian Leeds. I graduated from my MA in History of Art last year, where my dissertation was on fashion blogging as a form of contemporary labour. Yeh, so like, brains and that.

I'm looking forward to being a Person of Leeds for a week to show the rest of Twitter my version of Leeds - the people, places, style and substance that make it great and has kept me here since 2009. Oh, and I am consistently and almost-fashionably late for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment