Sunday, 12 August 2012

Week 30: Hannah

My name is Hannah Beal, I'm 29 and I've lived in Leeds since 2003 when I moved here for university. I work for Everything Everywhere, which is the comapny that runs Orange and T-Mobile - I work within the Multimedia Products team, it sounds super exciting and at times can be, but normally it's juts a run of the mill marketing role! But I do love it.
 
I live in Armley with my boyfriend Scott, and our cat Bert.

It'll be the summer when I'm tweeting, so hopefully the weather will be lovely and warm. We've got one day at Headingley Cricket, so that will be amusing! And I'll have to have a think about the other days, to make it interesting for you readers. I'm part of ELSIE (Leeds Community Enterprise), so hopefully we'll have a meeting / event to talk about that week.

No comments:

Post a Comment