Sunday, 2 September 2012

Week 34: Julia

Hello, I work and sleep in Leeds but I have terrible wanderlust and just before I took over this account I was backpacking Greece; travelling in Weymouth, Hastings, Brighton and Dorset; cheering wildly at the Olympics and the Paralympics; and reading on a beach in Brittany.

On my travels this summer I read 'One Day' by David Nicholls which gave me an idea for this account. As I'm a committed diarist I can share with you what I was doing on each day of my week for the previous 20 years, so you get to see what made me this particular person of Leeds. Would you like to read the edited highlights? I won't use real names (or initials) and reserve the right to edit for reasons of good taste.

Oh, and it's my birthday too. That should make a good diary entry and I like the idea of celebrating it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment