Sunday, 23 September 2012

Week 37: Ewan

Hello, I'm Ewan.  I've been a citizen of Leeds since 1999 and have lived in Beeston LS11 since day 1.  I moved to Leeds to make my fortune after graduating from De Montfort University in Leicester, a degree I have managed to do little with. 

I didn't know Leeds at all when we moved here, other than Elland Road (I've been a Leeds United fan since 1990) and I have been finding my way around the city ever since.  My current hobbies, other than watching The Football, include food (I have a food blog don't you know) and I have recently taken up running.  I'm happily married, sorry ladies, and have a son who will shortly be 2.

I'm still to make my fortune and there are still pockets of Leeds I don't know, but I'll enjoy showing you the bits that I do know this week.  I hope you enjoy it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment