Sunday, 18 November 2012

Week 45: James

James, husband, student administrator, recently moved to Kirkstall, two years in Leeds, cultural and community activist with On The Edge Leeds, too infrequently creative, book reader, film watcher, gig goer, postcard collector, like sharing ideas and information, let's live it large because we're only old once, let's make a difference. Most likely to have a song going through my head.

My last tattoo said 'Get the girl, kill the baddies, save the entire planet. My next one will be Batman and Usagi Yojimbo preparing to fight off barbarian hordes.

What to expect this week? #Leedsletters on Tuesday (Dock Street Market, 7pm, you coming?), a meal out on Wednesday and my birthday, and more. Obviously, my views and opinions are my own and may not reflect those of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment