Sunday, 2 December 2012

Week 47: Jason

Hi everyone,

I'm Jason (@Jason__Slack), by day I am the Funding & Marketing Officer of The Hunslet Club (@HunsletClub), one of the top five largest youth clubs in the UK, right here in South Leeds, other hats I wear include being Chair of the Metcalfe Smith Trust (@M_Smith_Trust) which has been making a difference to peoples' lives since 1867, volunteer with a Beaver Scout group, help when I can with Leeds Social Media Surgeries.

I am not a Leeds born and bred person, I came from Norfolk some moons ago to study at Trinity & All Saints College in Horsforth and like a lot of people, loved it so much here I decided to stay, became a charity fundraiser and that's pretty much what I've been doing ever since.

I'm interested in lots of different things, but I better not say too much here, else I've less to talk about during my week as a person of Leeds on a twitter pedestal!. If you want to know something, just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment