Sunday, 16 December 2012

Week 49: Woody

Hi, my name is Woody, I'm 27, Aquarius and I have deep blue eyes. Two of them.

You'll be impressed to know I have a job but let's not talk about that right now, hopefully we can enjoy a romantic meal and a bottle of wine before we 'get down to business' ;) LOL!!

I've been told I'm a good listener and if you take the time to get to know me you'll discover I'm above average when it comes to conversation and have a GOSH, LOLOL!!

I like movies and enjoy regular trips to the pictures. Sometimes I like to buy popcorn but not always. I prefer salted but if you wanted to join me on the back row I'd be happy to butter your kernels.

I like to think of myself as adventurous as I once got lost in Debenhams but found an exit without any help from the staff.

I listen to all genres of music. Even Gangsta Rap, because I'm pretty fly for a white guy. ROFL!!

It's always been my dream to go to Wrestlemania ever since I was a little boy. But now that I'm a big boy I'm looking for the perfect partner to capture the Tag Team championships... of... love.

This isn't a dating website, is it? ROLF HARRIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment