Sunday, 6 January 2013

Week 52: Isobel

Hi, I'm Isobel. I was born and bred in West Yorkshire and moved to the city of Leeds itself in 2011. I’m a 26 year old lover of Leeds and all it offers, who loves baking, reading, knitting, blogging, travelling, dancing, theatre-going and gallery attending. My mission is to keep banging on about how awesome Leeds is until people believe it, then make the most of it! In my spare time I do a bit of waitressing to pay those pesky bills.

I'm looking forward to tweeting, but feeling nervous thanks to all the fabulous people who have gone before! I imagine I'll tweet about Leeds events, interesting articles, books, feminism and my favourite places to go for a drink and some cake, because basically I think they are the most important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment