Sunday, 3 March 2013

Week 59: Luke

Luke O'Brien, I am a graphic design student in my third year of university at Leeds College of Art, I also work part time at The HiFi club in town. I grew up in the UK and South Africa, and I had never come to Leeds until my interview for university and I immediately wanted to live here. I am a huge cycling enthusiast and music lover. In my spare time I run a music blog focusing on Leeds based music mainly but with a wide reach as well. Post graduation me and a classmate are going to set up a graphic design studio.
I wanted to do the People of Leeds because I followed it initially when I moved up here and it showed me a lot of things about Leeds and I want to share my experience thus far with others and hope they can gain the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment