Sunday, 23 June 2013

Week 76: Amanda

Hi, I'm Amanda, I'm 27 and live in beautiful Farsley (otherwise known as not-quite-Bradford!). I moved to Leeds from Surrey in 2004, to go to Uni, where I managed to both get a degree in Linguistics, and also meet a lovely lad from Leeds!

Nine years later and I'm more in love with Leeds (and the lad, now Husband) than ever. I work in the Marketing Team at the University of Leeds, where I spend my days working on campaigns and events to recruit more students! I love working on events (and starting my week I'll have just finished the main Open Days, so will be shattered!), preparing marketing and communications plans (sounds boring but isn't!), working on social media and generally talking to people who are considering Leeds for HE study.

But aside from boring work stuff, I like all sorts of different things, from music, books and films to walking my dog (Skittles), preparing to be a bridesmaid later in the year and finding interesting places to visit around our amazing city. Hopefully this week the people of leeds will help me find more things to see and do!

No comments:

Post a Comment