Monday, 8 July 2013

Week 78: Matthew

Oh yeah..... So its @mattyjamesb Hiya Leeds, I'm back. I was due to be PoL back in June of last year but I only went and moved to Sydney didn't I? The cheek of it! Anyway, back visiting for a month and the good Peeps of Leeds are finally letting me have my shot. Up until June '12 I'd lived in Leeds forever apart from four years in Sunderland and Newcastle so that was 27 of my then 31 years had been spent in my glorious home town (City, whatever). Given my move and that I'm also a year older that ratio has changed slightly, probably? What better person to be a PoL than a returning Yorkshire pom. Whats changed? Whats better, worse? Is there still a giant phallus made of tarmac near Dunelm Mill? I can't wait to find out! Oh, and I flaming love car sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment