Sunday, 18 August 2013

Week 84: James

I'm James and I've lived in Leeds for the 28 years of my life. I've moved around a fair bit, living in Headingley, Chapeltown, Chapel Allerton, Miles Hill, Scott Hall, Primley Park, City Center and now Meanwood. North Leeds for the win! There's no city I'd rather be, all of my favourite places are in Leeds. Does Ilkley count? Outside work I do ordinary things like binging on TV box sets or playing games. I also muck about musically and with soldering irons. At work I'm a software developer which is something I like to do for pleasure as well. One of my favourite pastimes is camping, I once camped every month for 14 months on the trot! My wife and I rent a small allotment and this year we're trying to grow some rare vegetables including Romanesco and "Dragon Purple" Carrots (old school).

No comments:

Post a Comment