Hello,
I'm Ben and I am from Leeds.
Having
only left the LS postcode a few years ago to study around the rest of
the civilised world (South and North Yorkshire), I'm now back in and
around Leeds and make a daily pilgrimage twelve minutes up the train
track into the centre.
I work at a law firm which prides itself on its Leeds roots and spend most evenings around the city centre too.
I
think you'll all agree that while the previous fourteen people have all
been excellent, what this account needs is a bit more organisation. So
each morning I'll be posting my daily itinerary.
As that
really is how dull I am, watch out for some follower participation
scheduled for later in my week, plus a special guest appearance on
Wednesday from a former Person Of Leeds.
Hmm, now, did I spell that day right...?
No comments:
Post a Comment