I wanted to do the People of Leeds because I followed it
initially when I moved up here and it showed me a lot of things about
Leeds and I want to share my experience thus far with others and hope
they can gain the same.
Sunday, 3 March 2013
Week 59: Luke
Luke O'Brien, I am a graphic design student in my third year of
university at Leeds College of Art, I also work part time at The HiFi
club in town. I grew up in the UK and South Africa, and I had never come
to Leeds until my interview for university and I immediately wanted to
live here. I am a huge cycling enthusiast and music lover. In my spare
time I run a music blog focusing on Leeds based music mainly but with a
wide reach as well. Post graduation me and a classmate are going to set
up a graphic design studio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment