Hey Everyone,
@LeedsBookClub here, somewhat terrified at having to follow such class acts!
Originally from Ireland, I love living in Leeds, having invaded these
fair shores to attend university. Two degrees and ten years later, I
consider myself a voluntary Yorkshire woman at this point.
Without the accent.
Obviously.
A bookphile; I run 4 book clubs across Leeds (with a related blog and podcast at www.leedsbookclub.com). What can i say? I like to keep busy!
Additionally, I plan on being a regular contributor to #LeedsPlaylist - run by bookclub member extraordinaire @Wandapops!
I'm also a co-host of Culturally Fixated - a podcast about tv, films
and music. Mostly I delight in cramming in totally necessary references
to my other big obsession - the works of Joss Whedon. Oh the squee-ing
in my house when I realized he was adapting the Shakespeare play 'Much
Ado About Nothing'. To be heard to be believed!
In my spare time I dream of having actual spare time.
Nx
No comments:
Post a Comment