Howdy, my name's Declan aka @Declanthinks and I'm THE person of Leeds for the week
commencing the 20th of February. I tend to tweet about The Jeremy Kyle
show, the best man on television.
If you need any idea of what sort of tweeter I will be, just think the polar opposite of the previous five.
I wear neckwear like no other.
I
tend not to adhere to the obvious stereotypes but I am massive Sex and
the City fan. Incase you were wondering, I am Samantha.
I've
got a lot of spare time on my hands at the moment... Ahem. So to fill
my time I have just started on a new project with @Jennie84 to organise
events raising money for Macmillian Cancer Trust. Our first is on the
7th of April at The Wardrobe in Leeds. I assume I'll see you there.
I
live in Otley, which feels like a thousand miles away from the
cosmopolitan metropolis of Leeds City Centre. I will spend most of my
week trying to get back in touch with Civilisation and away from fields
and hedges and wildlife and stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment