I've been told I'm a good listener and if you take
the time to get to know me you'll discover I'm above average when it
comes to conversation and have a GOSH, LOLOL!!
I like movies and enjoy regular trips to the pictures. Sometimes I
like to buy popcorn but not always. I prefer salted but if you wanted to
join me on the back row I'd be happy to butter your kernels.
I like to think of myself as adventurous as I once got lost in Debenhams but found an exit without any help from the staff.
I listen to all genres of music. Even Gangsta Rap, because I'm pretty fly for a white guy. ROFL!!
It's always been my dream to go to Wrestlemania ever
since I was a little boy. But now that I'm a big boy I'm looking for
the perfect partner to capture the Tag Team championships... of... love.
This isn't a dating website, is it? ROLF HARRIS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment