My name is Mel (male not female). I've lived and worked in leeds most of my life (although I was born in Cyprus).
I
started my working career at La-Tasca in Leeds, then after many other
jobs, I ended up working at The Leeds Dental Institute. In 2010, I
started a diploma in adult nursing alt the Leeds General Infirmary, and
qualify next year.. YIKES!!!!
On
a personal level, I really enjoy going out in Leeds for drinks and
food. I present my own radio show at the hospital radio (@cityspundlgi)
in leeds. I have been working at real radio too.. I love running. My
first race was the Leeds 10k back in 2011, where I came 12th out of
9,000. Since then, I have completed the leeds half marathon and the
great north run (I came 764th out of 55,000 there). Just recently
started learning karate!!
A weird 'quirky' thing about me... I'm petrified of frogs! - don't ask!!
No comments:
Post a Comment